Monday, December 1, 2008

My First Keg Stand Weekend Review

Considering the fact that I went to a "party" school for college, it's pretty shocking that I did my first keg stand this weekend. Hey, better late than never, right? I actually had a pretty awesome holiday weekend though.

Starting with Turkey Day: a nice afternoon in Orange County for dinner with Rybot's family and an evening spent watching Taxi Driver and Half Nelson - interesting choices for Thanksgiving night, but it was about damn time I saw Taxi Driver, "You talking to me?"

Friday: I was back at Mahalo for a day in the office. I basically spent the day organizing my stuff online, updating sites, looking up ideas for shows, sending out emails, etc. It was really quiet here. Worked out with Rybot and crashed for the night.

Saturday: Some friends of the famiglia were in town for the big ND vs USC game and they invited me to the tailgate party at the LA Sports Coliseum. It was probably the most fun I've had at a college football game ever. I helped place my team in 2nd for the Team Mad Dog Chug. Leave it to the Irish ;-)

Sunday: Slept in and met my friend Jess for some coffee in Hollywood. Had a great convo and even brainstormed some creative ideas. Chilled at my place for awhile and caught up on my online photos and domestic chores (how boring). Visited the recovering Rybot from the cold/flu that's going around and watched 24: Redemption. Looking forward to the new season in January! Also, finished watching the first season of South Park. Hilarious.

3 comments:

  1. omg, Leah! You're a brave one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha it was pretty fun - I'd do it again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're performance at the tailgate was quite impressive..for a nerd.

    pat hosts the best tailgate every other year. keep it on your calendar.

    ReplyDelete