Monday, December 8, 2008

Some of YOUR Favorite Quotations

I asked my Facebook friends the other day to write-on-my-wall their favorite quotations. Here are the results:

Christian Donner at 11:50am December 4
Mei Bier is ned deppat!
is viennese and means: My beer is not stupid!

Curt Clark at 11:52am December 4
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying." - Woody Allen

Jeff Kawa at 12:26pm December 4
"veni, vidi, vici" - Julius Caesar

Michael Myers at 12:33pm December 4
flow with the tide - neil peart, Rush

Clay Kyle at 12:33pm December 4
Talking about music is like dancing about architecture -- Steve Martin

Stephane Jutras at 12:48pm December 4
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space." - author unknown

Shayna Williams at 1:18pm December 4 via Facebook Mobile
What comes around, goes around and Dr. Phil "You got the tail waggin the dog!"

Tim Castro at 4:26pm December 4
"Rap music is an oxymoron." --Billy Joel

One of my favorite quotations is: "What we do for ourselves alone dies with us; what we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." - Albert Pike

Are you on Facebook? Add me as a friend and become a fan! Share your favorite quotation here on The Dealio. Grazie.

No comments:

Post a Comment