Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How To Fix An Unbalanced Table

There's nothing more annoying than playing teeter totter with a table while eating, so if you need a quick solution here's my advice: grab a pack of sugar, preferably "sugar in the raw" cause it's thicker, and shove it under the culprit leg(s). Works every time. Happened to me today in fact...


It's a lot easier to do than shoving multiple napkins or a small plate underneath the leg(s), which I've seen people do and thought was tacky...


Speaking of tacky, I enjoyed another great lunch (Chicken Soup & the Mediterranean Platter) at Urth Cafe with Mahalo Daily guru, Michael Gallagher. Those were his UGGS under the table--I do NOT own a pair--other than that, he's a cool dude ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, D'Emilio. I enjoy being called "tacky" just as much as I like my UGGS criticized... goodness gracious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...hey, I did say "other than that...you're a cool dude" that counts for something, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael, you are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you love urth cafe. no squatternut bosh soup this time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol...that sounds disgusting btw...NO! It wasn't on the menu--totally disappointed, but the chicken soup was delish. We actually sat outside today (under a heat lamp). Of course, I asked about the soup and it will be there on Thursday...hmm...may have to find another excuse to go there...

    ReplyDelete