Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 4 of the Master Cleanse !

Surviving numerous temptations, I have made it to day 4 of the master cleanse. I notice a very positive difference in my body and mind. The most difficult day for temptations was Disneyland on day 2, so making it through that excursion was the true test that I'm committed. I'm very proud of myself. As an Italian girl, I love to eat, so this is truly one of the most challenging things I've put my body up to recently. 3 more days to go - just in time for the holidays!

4 comments:

  1. "Breaking the diet: Be absolutely sure you follow the directions very carefully to prepare your body for
    normal eating (Stanley Burrough's way). Do not over eat or eat too soon. Serious problems (nausea) can occur if
    detailed directions are not followed."
    You have proved that you can do anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We already knew that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. does that cleanse stuff work? is it the truth? Uh did you have to go to *aheam* the bathroom alot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it actually does work. Truth? Can there ever be "truth"? I've lost 8 lbs. in 6 days and feel really good. I was a little sluggish the first couple days, but now I have a pretty normal amount of energy. I've even worked out while cleansing (nothing extreme, just a little cardio). Because you are drinking 60-120 oz of the lemonade each day - yes - you do have to go to the bathroom a lot. I'd say about 2-3x/hour. As far as the "other end" is concerned *ahem*, you drink saline and senna tea to keep you regular - nothing overwhelming, although after a couple days things aren't really "solid" anymore if you know what I mean. Hope that helps! I would definitely do this again - my body feels amazing. And now I feel like my body is a blank slate, so I can make really healthy choices for 2009.

    ReplyDelete