Saturday, June 27, 2009

Layin' Down Some Guitar

I'm currently working on recording my originals with @angelocaputo at @sanctumsound in Los Angeles. We got the guitar track down. Vocals will be next. Here are a few pics from the night.


This is the room that Angelo recorded me in on guitar. Sanctum Sound is an absolutely stellar studio. Check 'em out in both LA and Boston.


The board all lit up!


The $4000 Taylor guitar I got to record with...just a slight upgrade from my $250 Alvarez. The sound on this baby is amazing. So much fun to play, even though...


My fingers were near bleeding by the end of the night...you could say that I'm out of guitar shape! Playing for over 6 hours is physically tasking.


Looking forward to adding vocals. I'll be sure to post the finished song as soon as its ready to share!


1 comment:

  1. Nice! Pretty sure that's the Taylor model my sister plays. Looking forward to hearing the tracks when they're done.

    ReplyDelete