Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Proper Attire Condoms

Have you ever thought to yourself, "Gosh, I wish these condom packages were more...stylish?" Well, now you can have designer, yes designer, condoms thanks to Alexander Wang (no pun intended) and Planned Parenthood. Get more 411 on these sexy, chic rubbers here.



If I may share my personal opinion on this...if you're too embarrassed to buy or carry condoms because the packaging is not stylish enough, maybe you should not be sexually active...I can just hear the inner-monologue now: "You know, I should get some, but...they just don't match my dress tonight, so f*ck it. I wouldn't be caught dead with a gray Durex in my Gucci bag."

Maybe that's what happened to Alfie & Chantelle over in the UK?

Thoughts? Share them here on The Dealio.

No comments:

Post a Comment