Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My day just got better...

Today has been a great day - my video is doing well in the best job in the world competition, I got a tie dyed towel (see previous post), and then I was reminded why I love living in Los Angeles...

This man was just following the yellow brick road to the CVS in Santa Monica, asking those around him for a heart...some people were scared, some people were amused, I took a picture:



The Tin Man...in real life...searching for his heart...at CVS...

How could my day get any better?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Leah,
    Just wanted to wish you luck. I'm also an applicant and in a sea of rough applications I thought yours was pretty good. Good luck to ya!
    Derek
    www.theworldbysea.com
    http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/4l-ZZaFSp9E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Derek! Just sent ya an email!

    ReplyDelete