Thursday, June 19, 2008

You Know What I Hate? STYROFOAM!



Some of you may hate the sound of nails on a chalkboard, or of a jackhammer on concrete, and I have to agree that I don't appreciate either one, but what really gets me is the sound and texture of Styrofoam. On top of it being horrible for the environment, I really cannot stand the sound of it! It gives me goosebumps and literally makes my teeth hurt. This morning we used some Styrofoam boards in the studio and I thought I was going to have a panic attack! Fortunately, I got through it. But here's the real deal breaker: pulling Styrofoam out of a cardboard box...uhhhh...I just got the chills!

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with this. My goodness, not only is it horrible for the environment, but it is squeaky. My children love to shred it into tiny bits which make for lots of cleaning up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... my wife has a fear of foam. Like mattress foam and packing foam. If she even sees it she freaks out. I think you're the second foamaphobe I've heard of although it does sound like a different strain of the "disease."

    ReplyDelete